Reimagining Money in a Digital World
We are a venture capital firm who partners with founders with vision and persistence – founders with a desire to reshape markets.
Our DNA is global, ambitious, and entrepreneurial. We roll up our sleeves to collaborate with, connect, and support founders as they navigate both the strategic imperatives and the operational details of building an exceptional company.
Anyfin is building the digital consumer finance platform for all Europeans. Initially launching in the Nordics, where four large banks control more than 80% of financial assets in their respective country and consumers lack individualistic loan pricing and robust financial management alternatives.
Flutterwave is building the digital payments rail for Africa. In 2019, Flutterwave processed 107m transactions worth $5.4b across 10 countries in Africa serving 86k merchants.
MoneyLion is building a digital bank for middle America. Although the US economy has objectively recovered from the Great Financial Crisis, between 70-140 million Americans still remain just $500 away from experiencing a personal financial crisis.
The potential is uncapped for the combined Quovo and Plaid team, particularly when you look at companies like Visa and MasterCard at over $500b in combined market capitalization. The next generation of financial leaders is just being born.
As the broader market continues to search for a practical example of the blockchain being used, 2019 is staged to deliver real-world applications of Axoni’s digital ledger infrastructure “Ax-Core” across trillions of dollars in assets and with some of the worlds most-institutional institutions.
Articles / Newsletters
Delivered every Saturday, the weekly newsletter, produced by our team, provides a tightly edited rundown of global fintech news, along with a bit of our original analysis.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter
- Jan 19, 2021 SPACs: A conversation with Heads of Global Markets, Banking from Market Leader Citi Come listen to a conversation with Heads of Global Markets, Investment Banking from Market Leader Citi.
- Jan 16, 2021 Caterpillars To Butterflies Affirm IPO highlights rapid growth of ‘buy now, pay later’ industry.
- Jan 12, 2021 The Mortgage Firehose: A Catalyst for Fintech To answer this question, we've articulated the thesis around mortgage innovation in collaboration with portfolio compan…
- Jan 08, 2021 TradeBlock acquired by CoinDesk to service institutional interest in Bitcoin We are very pleased to share that FinTech Collective portfolio company TradeBlock has been acquired by CoinDesk.
- Jan 09, 2021 The Crypto Tug Of War 2021 is in full swing, with the seemingly inexorable rise of BTC garnering a lot of attention. BTC has topped $40k, and…
- Dec 17, 2020 DeFi: A conversation with Sean Lippel on Decentralized Finance FinTech Collective has been actively investing in the blockchain space since 2013, and has 9 portfolio companies that t…
- Oct 13, 2020 FinTech Collective Leads $50m Equity Round in NYDIG FinTech Collective has led NYDIG’s $50m oversubscribed equity round, with participation from Bessemer Ventures, Ribbit …
- Nov 17, 2020 OXIO raises $12m Series A round led by Atlantico and monashees Congrats to FinTech Collective portfolio company Oxio on their successful Series A funding round led by two of the top …
- Apr 07, 2020 The $80 Trillion Fintech Conundrum FinTech Collective and Goldman Sachs recently hosted a conference, bringing together the brightest minds in asset manag…