Reimagining Money in a Digital World
We are a venture capital firm who partners with founders with vision and persistence – founders with a desire to reshape markets.
Our DNA is global, ambitious, and entrepreneurial. We roll up our sleeves to collaborate with, connect, and support founders as they navigate both the strategic imperatives and the operational details of building an exceptional company.
The potential is uncapped for the combined Quovo and Plaid team, particularly when you look at companies like Visa and MasterCard at over $500b in combined market capitalization. The next generation of financial leaders is just being born.
As the broader market continues to search for a practical example of the blockchain being used, 2019 is staged to deliver real-world applications of Axoni’s digital ledger infrastructure “Ax-Core” across trillions of dollars in assets and with some of the worlds most-institutional institutions.
MoneyLion is building a digital bank for middle America. Although the US economy has objectively recovered from the Great Financial Crisis, between 70-140 million Americans still remain just $500 away from experiencing a personal financial crisis.
Seeded by FinTech Collective in 2013 and acquired by Warburg Pincus in June 2018, Reorg empowers financial and legal professionals with the information that matters. Post-crisis, a generation of challengers with no technical debt started to take aim at the institutional information market.
FinTech Collective Newsletter
Delivered every Saturday, the weekly newsletter, produced by our team, provides a tightly edited rundown of global fintech news, along with a bit of our original analysis.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter
- Feb 04, 2020 We're Hiring FinTech Collective is hiring.
- Jan 14, 2020 Plaid Acquired by Visa for $5.3B Fund II portfolio company Plaid is being acquired by Visa for a reported $5.3b.
- Feb 12, 2020 MoneyLion, Axoni, and Plaid make the Forbes 50 list! Congratulations to portfolio companies MoneyLion, Plaid, and Axoni for being named to the Forbes Fintech 50 list of mos…
- Feb 08, 2020 Garbage In, Garbage Out The promise of synthetic data has the potential to decrease bias from AI decisioning, increase privacy, and speed up de…
- Feb 01, 2020 Let's Stay Friends... Time Martin's JD Weatherspoon is reducing the price of drinks including beer from Germany, vodka from France and whiske…
- Jun 15, 2019 FinTech Collective Invests in Ocrolus FinTech Collective invests Ocrolus alongside Oak HC/FT, Bullpen Capital, QED Investors, and other existing investors.