Reimagining Money in a Digital World
We are a venture capital firm who partners with founders with vision and persistence – founders with a desire to reshape markets.
Our DNA is global, ambitious, and entrepreneurial. We roll up our sleeves to collaborate with, connect, and support founders as they navigate both the strategic imperatives and the operational details of building an exceptional company.
MoneyLion is building a digital bank for middle America. Although the US economy has objectively recovered from the Great Financial Crisis, between 70-140 million Americans still remain just $500 away from experiencing a personal financial crisis.
Anyfin is building the digital consumer finance platform for all Europeans. Initially launching in the Nordics, where four large banks control more than 80% of financial assets in their respective country and consumers lack individualistic loan pricing and robust financial management alternatives.
Flutterwave is building the digital payments rail for Africa. In 2019, Flutterwave processed 107m transactions worth $5.4b across 10 countries in Africa serving 86k merchants.
The potential is uncapped for the combined Quovo and Plaid team, particularly when you look at companies like Visa and MasterCard at over $500b in combined market capitalization. The next generation of financial leaders is just being born.
As the broader market continues to search for a practical example of the blockchain being used, 2019 is staged to deliver real-world applications of Axoni’s digital ledger infrastructure “Ax-Core” across trillions of dollars in assets and with some of the worlds most-institutional institutions.
Articles / Newsletters
Delivered every Saturday, the weekly newsletter, produced by our team, provides a tightly edited rundown of global fintech news, along with a bit of our original analysis.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter
- Oct 18, 2021 Berlin-based Mondu raises $14m Seed round led by FinTech Collective Berlin-based Mondu raises $14m Seed round led by FinTech Collective b2b payments company
- Oct 16, 2021 Bitcoin's Coming Of Age Bitcoin exchange traded funds prepare for US debut. ETFs are likely to be given a green light by the US Securities and …
- Oct 08, 2021 Anyfin secures additional $52m investment led by FinTech Collective to scale its business in Germany. Anyfin secures additional $52m investment led by FinTech Collective to scale its business in Germany.
- Sep 29, 2021 From Pitch Deck to Public Markets MoneyLion Rings the NYSE Bell MoneyLion has now joined the ranks of some of the most valuable companies in the world.
- Oct 09, 2021 Bah Humbug Stores across the globe are haunted by shipping issues just weeks before the holidays.
- Aug 19, 2021 FinTech Collective Raises $250 Million Across Two New Strategies $200m vehicle focused on early-stage investments, and a $50m vehicle solely dedicated to decentralized finance and digi…
- Aug 04, 2021 Payments Platform Reserve Trust Raises $30.5m Series A from QED Investors and FinTech Collective Payments Platform Reserve Trust Raises $30.5m Series A from QED Investors and FinTech Collective
- Jul 07, 2021 Creator Economy Fintech Startup Willa Raises $18M Series A Led by FinTech Collective Willa aims to be the financial operating system for creators and freelancers
- Mar 08, 2021 NYDIG Raises $200m from Strategic Partners Congratulations to portfolio company, NYDIG, for raising $200m in a growth capital round led by strategic partners
- Apr 07, 2020 The $80 Trillion Fintech Conundrum FinTech Collective and Goldman Sachs recently hosted a conference, bringing together the brightest minds in asset manag…