Reimagining Money in a Digital World
We are a venture capital firm who partners with founders with vision and persistence – founders with a desire to reshape markets.
Our DNA is global, ambitious, and entrepreneurial. We roll up our sleeves to collaborate with, connect, and support founders as they navigate both the strategic imperatives and the operational details of building an exceptional company.
The potential is uncapped for the combined Quovo and Plaid team, particularly when you look at companies like Visa and MasterCard at over $500b in combined market capitalization. The next generation of financial leaders is just being born.
As the broader market continues to search for a practical example of the blockchain being used, 2019 is staged to deliver real-world applications of Axoni’s digital ledger infrastructure “Ax-Core” across trillions of dollars in assets and with some of the worlds most-institutional institutions.
MoneyLion is building a digital bank for middle America. Although the US economy has objectively recovered from the Great Financial Crisis, between 70-140 million Americans still remain just $500 away from experiencing a personal financial crisis.
Seeded by FinTech Collective in 2013 and acquired by Warburg Pincus in June 2018, Reorg empowers financial and legal professionals with the information that matters. Post-crisis, a generation of challengers with no technical debt started to take aim at the institutional information market.
FinTech Collective Newsletter
Delivered every Saturday, the weekly newsletter, produced by our team, provides a tightly edited rundown of global fintech news, along with a bit of our original analysis.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter
- Mar 21, 2020 Ring My Bell NYSE floor closure could drive trading elsewhere - With employees working remotely, the exchange won’t be able to execu…
- Feb 12, 2020 MoneyLion, Axoni, and Plaid make the Forbes 50 list! Congratulations to portfolio companies MoneyLion, Plaid, and Axoni for being named to the Forbes Fintech 50 list of mos…
- Mar 07, 2020 Launder Your Money! All money, it turns out, should be laundered… Your credit card may be dirtier than a New York City subway pole, and you…
- Jan 14, 2020 Plaid Acquired by Visa for $5.3B Fund II portfolio company Plaid is being acquired by Visa for a reported $5.3b.
- Feb 29, 2020 Aging Like Fine Wine Like wine, some great things take time to reach their peak: Morgan Stanley acquired E-trade (1982 vintage startup), Vis…
- Mar 14, 2020 Do Well Or Do Good? When the (Environment, Social, and Governance) ESG "Report Card" finally arrives, what kind of report card will scienti…
- Jun 15, 2019 FinTech Collective Invests in Ocrolus FinTech Collective invests Ocrolus alongside Oak HC/FT, Bullpen Capital, QED Investors, and other existing investors.