Reimagining Money in a Digital World
We are a venture capital firm who partners with founders with vision and persistence – founders with a desire to reshape markets.
Our DNA is global, ambitious, and entrepreneurial. We roll up our sleeves to collaborate with, connect, and support founders as they navigate both the strategic imperatives and the operational details of building an exceptional company.
Anyfin is building the digital consumer finance platform for all Europeans. Initially launching in the Nordics, where four large banks control more than 80% of financial assets in their respective country and consumers lack individualistic loan pricing and robust financial management alternatives.
MoneyLion is building a digital bank for middle America. Although the US economy has objectively recovered from the Great Financial Crisis, between 70-140 million Americans still remain just $500 away from experiencing a personal financial crisis.
The potential is uncapped for the combined Quovo and Plaid team, particularly when you look at companies like Visa and MasterCard at over $500b in combined market capitalization. The next generation of financial leaders is just being born.
As the broader market continues to search for a practical example of the blockchain being used, 2019 is staged to deliver real-world applications of Axoni’s digital ledger infrastructure “Ax-Core” across trillions of dollars in assets and with some of the worlds most-institutional institutions.
Articles / Newsletters
Delivered every Saturday, the weekly newsletter, produced by our team, provides a tightly edited rundown of global fintech news, along with a bit of our original analysis.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter
- May 13, 2020 Artivest acquired by iCapital Network We are very pleased to share that Fund I portfolio company Artivest is being acquired by iCapital Network.
- May 15, 2020 FTC leads investment in Latam fintech, Minka We are very excited to announce that we led the Series Seed financing in LatAm fintech startup, Minka.
- May 14, 2020 Anyfin raises $30m Series B led by EQT Ventures Huge congrats to FTC II portfolio company Anyfin on their $30m Series-B round from growth investor, EQT Ventures. The …
- Jul 04, 2020 One Billion Dollars According to a new industry report, by using digital platforms to deliver advice at scale, firms can convert a service …
- Jun 27, 2020 SPAC Attack Special-purpose acquisition companies (SPACs), are having a moment. Led by 2020’s buzziest new stocks, a stampede of SP…
- Jun 20, 2020 33% The US personal savings rate has historically been between 6-8%. In the era of Corona, like many other economic trends,…
- Apr 07, 2020 The $80 Trillion Fintech Conundrum FinTech Collective and Goldman Sachs recently hosted a conference, bringing together the brightest minds in asset manag…
- Jan 14, 2020 Plaid Acquired by Visa for $5.3B Fund II portfolio company Plaid is being acquired by Visa for a reported $5.3b.
- Feb 12, 2020 MoneyLion, Axoni, and Plaid make the Forbes 50 list! Congratulations to portfolio companies MoneyLion, Plaid, and Axoni for being named to the Forbes Fintech 50 list of mos…
- Jun 15, 2019 FinTech Collective Invests in Ocrolus FinTech Collective invests Ocrolus alongside Oak HC/FT, Bullpen Capital, QED Investors, and other existing investors.