Reimagining Money in a Digital World
We are a venture capital firm who partners with founders with vision and persistence – founders with a desire to reshape markets.
Our DNA is global, ambitious, and entrepreneurial. We roll up our sleeves to collaborate with, connect, and support founders as they navigate both the strategic imperatives and the operational details of building an exceptional company.
MoneyLion is building a digital bank for middle America. Although the US economy has objectively recovered from the Great Financial Crisis, between 70-140 million Americans still remain just $500 away from experiencing a personal financial crisis.
Anyfin is building the digital consumer finance platform for all Europeans. Initially launching in the Nordics, where four large banks control more than 80% of financial assets in their respective country and consumers lack individualistic loan pricing and robust financial management alternatives.
Flutterwave is building the digital payments rail for Africa. In 2019, Flutterwave processed 107m transactions worth $5.4b across 10 countries in Africa serving 86k merchants.
The potential is uncapped for the combined Quovo and Plaid team, particularly when you look at companies like Visa and MasterCard at over $500b in combined market capitalization. The next generation of financial leaders is just being born.
As the broader market continues to search for a practical example of the blockchain being used, 2019 is staged to deliver real-world applications of Axoni’s digital ledger infrastructure “Ax-Core” across trillions of dollars in assets and with some of the worlds most-institutional institutions.
Articles / Newsletters
Delivered every Saturday, the weekly newsletter, produced by our team, provides a tightly edited rundown of global fintech news, along with a bit of our original analysis.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter
- Jan 19, 2022 Dharma being acquired by OpenSea We are very pleased to share that Fund II and DeFi Fund I portfolio company Dharma is being acquired by OpenSea in an a…
- Jan 15, 2022 Take From The Poor To Give To The Rich Citadel Securities — a leading global electronic market maker and WallStreetBets public enemy number one announced a $1…
- Dec 14, 2021 NYDIG Announces $1 Billion Funding Round at $7 Billion Valuation The raise - led by WestCap and with participation from FinTech Collective - will accelerate growth and further NYDIG's …
- Jan 08, 2022 Swipe Left / Swipe Right? After a whirlwind of activity over the course of the past year, Bloomberg takes a step back to look at the deals that d…
- Oct 18, 2021 Berlin-based Mondu raises $14m Seed round led by FinTech Collective Berlin-based Mondu raises $14m Seed round led by FinTech Collective b2b payments company
- Nov 10, 2021 Extend raises $40m for its virtual card offering to help banks better compete with fintechs Congrats to Andrew, Guillaume, Daniel, and the Extend team on raising their $40m Series B to accelerate their mission t…
- Oct 08, 2021 Anyfin secures additional $52m investment led by FinTech Collective to scale its business in Germany. Anyfin secures additional $52m investment led by FinTech Collective to scale its business in Germany.
- Sep 29, 2021 From Pitch Deck to Public Markets MoneyLion Rings the NYSE Bell MoneyLion has now joined the ranks of some of the most valuable companies in the world.
- Aug 19, 2021 FinTech Collective Raises $250 Million Across Two New Strategies $200m vehicle focused on early-stage investments, and a $50m vehicle solely dedicated to decentralized finance and digi…
- Jul 07, 2021 Creator Economy Fintech Startup Willa Raises $18M Series A Led by FinTech Collective Willa aims to be the financial operating system for creators and freelancers